Idyllic location fused with luxurious living, this 4 bedroom home is set to impress. Immersed in a picturesque family friendly pocket in thriving Holmview connection, respite and convenience are delivered with ease.
Not an expense has been spared with the design and construction of this outstanding home. Featuring an elegant floorplan that infuses a sense of space and finished with quality fixtures throughout, comfort and beauty are present right through. Stepping through the welcoming entry, the natural and neutral aesthetic that flows through the house draws you into the heart of the home which has been designed to be enjoyed by all ages. Easy care finishes including stone benchtops and UV stable wood look flooring allow you to elevate your lifestyle and enjoy all the benefits of living in this premier locale.
– 4 bedrooms featuring plush carpet, ceiling fans and WIR
– Master bedroom includes air conditioning, access to the patio and indulgent ensuite with double vanity and double shower
– Divine open plan kitchen with gourmet 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, stone island bench and walk in pantry
– Vast open plan living and dining room which steps out effortlessly to the alfresco, perfectly set up for entertaining
– Two living areas- designed to create more privacy and entertaining purposes within family members and their guests
– Main bathroom stunning presented with classically neutral, calming tones; separate shower and bath
– Double lock up garage with internal access and additional storage space
– Expertly planned, bedrooms and communal areas enjoy separation for ultimate peace and quiet
– Impressive street appeal with stone aggregate driveway and portico entry
– Side access
– Fully fenced back yard
– Low maintenance, easy to care for gardens
– Nestled in next to tranquil parkland, giving lush views from the covered alfresco
– 6 min to Beenleigh CDB
– 6 min to Edens Landing State School
– 6 min to Windaroo Valley State High School
– 6 min to Holmview Central Shopping Centre
– 6 min to Valley View Park
– 6 min to Holmview train station
– 7 min to Canterbury College
– 9 min to Trinity College
– 35- 40 min to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Tamborine Mountain
A welcoming happy place focused on delivering an enviable lifestyle, Holmview is within easy access of Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Mount Tamborine. Whether life is drawing you to the city, beach or mountains the best of South East Queensland living is right on the doorstep.
Surrounded by quality schools, parklands, shops and amenities unparalleled living starts here. Investing in a quality family lifestyle or a set and forget asset- this opportunity is beyond compare.
Current Rental Appraisal: $600.00 – $650.00 per week
Council Rates + Water Rates: Approximately $900.00 per Qtr including water.
How old is the property: Built in 2018
Land Size: 450sqm
For more information, copy and paste this link from your browser: https://vltre.co/PiNWF9
“RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.”