Welcome to 5 Baspa Street. Situated in the desirable, family friendly alcove of Holmview, this impressive 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home presents an enticing opportunity for those seeking modern and stylish living or savvy investors wanting to add to their portfolio. With comfort and style, this property sets a new standard in family living.
The generously sized bedrooms, dual living spaces, and an unwavering commitment to functionality create a harmonious living space that allows for both privacy and a seamless flow throughout. The quality finishes ensure that your time is spent on enjoying life, entertaining guests, and cherishing moments with your family and friends.
This residence is move-in ready, and what better way to spend this Christmas than embracing the festive in your own space!
– Three well sized bedrooms including built-in-robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom includes external patio access, large WIR and ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining room that flows out to alfresco
– Engineered timber look flooring throughout
– Modern main bathroom with stone vanity, bath, shower, and separate w/c
– Stylish kitchen boasting stone countertops, breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
– Large linen cupboard
– Air conditioning in main living area and master bedroom
– Double lock up garage, with storage space and internal laundry
– Covered portico entry
– Covered alfresco area and second patio
– Established lawns
– Fully fenced back yard
– 406m2 block
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Holmview, this residence benefits from its prime location with easy access to an array of amenities. Close to parks, schools, shops and major transportation hubs, the accessibility is second to none. Perfectly positioned, Holmview ensures a hassle-free commute to either the vibrant Brisbane CBD or the picturesque Gold Coast.
– 280 m to Baspa Park
– 4 min drive to Woolworths Holmview
– 5 min drive to Bunnings Bethania
– 6 min drive to Edens Landing State School
– 8 min drive to Windaroo Valley State High School
– 10 min drive to Windaroo Lakes Golf Club
– 35 min drive to Brisbane
– 40 min to Brisbane Airport
– 45 min drive to the Gold Coast
With its remarkable liveability and prime location, 5 Baspa Street is not just a house; it is a place where cherished memories are just waiting to be made. Act now and open the door to fuss free, contemporary living today.
“RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has diligently ensured that the information provided in this advertisement is accurate and reliable. However, we assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or discrepancies contained herein. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own independent investigations to verify the details.”