Welcome to 126 Fairbourne Terrace, Pimpama. Situated in a peaceful pocket of Pimpama, this stylish home is perfect for young families, professionals, and investors alike. Sure to impress with its modern features, functional design, and stylish finishes throughout, this 3-bedroom home is a must-inspect.
Ensuring that privacy is paramount, this layout was planned with comfortable family living in mind. Offering a classic floorplan with the living room, kitchen, and dining room positioned at the rear of the abode and the 3 bedrooms and study nook to the front. Finished with tiled flooring and neutral tones, the practical design ensures harmonious entertaining and relaxation.
Perfect for indoor-outdoor living, dual sliding doors lead outside to the covered patio. Fully fenced, this is an ideal setting for hosting family and friends.
– 3 bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
– Thoughtfully designed main bathroom, with powder room entry, and separate toilet, bath, and shower
– Convenient home office/study nook by entry
– Large open plan lounge and dining, leading to patio
– Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and island bench
– Enjoy yearlong comfort with air-conditioned main living area and ceiling fans throughout
– The dining room is seamlessly integrated with the kitchen and patio areas
– Tiled flooring in main living zones for easy care
– Double garage with storage space
– Separate laundry and linen cupboard
– Security screens
– Contemporary façade with portico entry
– Wide driveway
– Fully fenced
– Covered alfresco with dual access from the dining room and lounge
– Boutique size block ensuring minimal upkeep is required
– Solar Power – 6.64kw & 16 panels
– 3 years young
For investors, you cannot go wrong. Hard-wearing neutral finishes and low-maintenance lawns ensure the longevity of your investment. Ideally located 35 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD and 25min from Surfers Paradise, Pimpama offers the convenience of city proximity and the allure of the sun, fun and tranquillity of the Gold Coast. Surrounded by parklands and close to a wide range of amenities, this master-planned community has been identified by CoreLogic as the Gold Coast regions Number 1 hot spot to invest in for 2023.
– 350m to Pimpama City Shopping Centre
– 450m to Edge Early Learning Pimpama Village Child Care
– 2 min drive to King’s Christian College
– 4 min drive to Pimpama State School
– 4 min drive to Ormeau station
– 6 min drive to Gainsborough Greens Golf Course
– 8 min drive to Pimpama State Secondary College
– 8 min drive to Dreamworld
– 18 min drive to Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus
– 25 min drive to Surfers Paradise
– 35 min drive to Brisbane
Whether you are wanting to invest in the portfolio or in an incredible lifestyle for yourself and the family, this home ticks all the boxes for location, layout, and thoughtful design. Contact Eiles and Brittany Hunt and open the door to this incredible opportunity today.
“RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has diligently ensured that the information provided in this advertisement is accurate and reliable. However, we assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or discrepancies contained herein. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own independent investigations to verify the details.”