Step into the welcoming embrace of 119 Stones Road, Sunnybank-a residence that beckons both discerning buyers and those eager to make their mark in this highly sought-after suburb.
This contemporary home graces a low maintenance 700m2 block, surrounded by established gardens that not only paint a lush green backdrop but also provide a private sanctuary for the interiors.
Inside, the home unfolds with spacious comfort, underpinned by earthy tones, and bathed in natural light, creating an instantly inviting ambiance. Boasting multiple living zones and four generously sized bedrooms, the intelligently designed floor plan caters to the needs of a growing family, ensuring ample space and privacy.
Seamlessly connecting indoor and outdoor realms, sliding doors open to combine the living and dining rooms with the large covered alfresco area. Here, you will find the perfect setting for relaxation or hosting gatherings with friends and family well into the night, all while keeping a watchful eye on the children at play in the backyard.
– Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom includes air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining room, which steps out onto the patio
– Formal lounge and dining room that opens to covered patio
– Ample room for entertainment and relaxation
– Spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Entertainers’ kitchen, breakfast bar and abundant storage space
– Double lock up garage
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Security screens
– Outstanding street presence
– Large, covered patio
– Fully fenced backyard with side access
– Manicured, low maintenance gardens
– Spacious 700m2 block
Located on a tree lined street, this residence offers not just a home but a gateway to a vibrant lifestyle. Within close proximity, there are a range of amenities from shopping centres to renowned schools, ensuring that daily needs are effortlessly met. Surrounded by natural beauty with parks and walking tracks nearby, this location provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor activities and family adventures.
– 120 meters to bus stop (Stones Road and Lang St)
– 150 meters to Stones Road Reservoir Park Playground
– 2 min drive to Sunnybank train station
– 3 min drive to Sunnybank State School
– 4 min drive to Pinelands Plaza
– 4 min drive to Sunnybank State High School
– 6 min drive to Sunnybank Private Hospital
– 30 min drive to Brisbane CBD
Welcome to a home that not only offers comfort and style but also a lifestyle where every moment is crafted for enjoyment. Contact Natalie Maggs today to make 119 Stones Road your own.